Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ikusa Otome Suvia 4 Stream

My first time ..

Steph ... happened today. After approximately 4 hours I was traveling by bicycle for about 10 minutes and had to go home until then this happened to me completely Unknown: I got a flat tire in the front wheel. Ok, at the MTB it existed before, but I also go over hill and dale. But during my triathlon exercise bike I had never been ... Until today. Unfortunately, the experiment provided the tire inflated and easy to drive home than out pointless, because there was scarce escaped after 100m the air. So I changed the front tires min in about 4:42 ;-) until I was able to clamp the wheel and was allowed to continue. Fortunately, today was so great weather, and all went smoothly from clean and equipped.

Stephen's Pro tip: It never practiced changing tires at home schonmal to have! ;-)


good job ...

your Steph


0 comments:

Post a Comment