Tenerife training camp
Closed! Finally. Times a day to be quite lazy and do nothing. The last few days have been quite pretty heavy and really everything hurts a little ... ;-) Leave was why the postcards today and the most stressful history and will probably stay like this.
really hard was it would have on Tuesday because there were 5x3000m on the runway just after breakfast on the program, at least after the day for me can be too late so exhausted I was ... Something clever I am in any event, because it really fast I just can not run short on things. The 3000-times compared to my 10 or my Halbmarathonbestzeit were located in proportion. Anyway, so somehow hauts out.
Well, tomorrow and the weekend we will again properly collect cycling kilometers before it's Monday already clock at 7:48 with the flying to the country ... I hope the sun comes out again and I can bring a healthy tan. =)
In this sense
soon, Steph
0 comments:
Post a Comment