Tomorrow we go ...
Once your sleep and enjoy a short trip for the direction of Tenerife. It says for 14 days on the gas again and tidy performance from the screw to rotate in South Africa to make a good impression ... ;-) Currently, actually runs quite well and I can not imagine there not at the technical performance is something else. But I think that my Trainingskumpane Clemens determines an ace up its sleeve has and I will show new limits ... Motivation is certainly enough there!
any case, my bags are packed so far all set the mood for sun and heat and can actually start it now. If I still have power in the evening and a head for that I will try from there to report what is going on. :-)
Today I was running again 1h and 2h on the bike rumrollen in the area. Was quite cold ... So now I find it not so hard to say goodbye ...
bye bye
0 comments:
Post a Comment