early or top form?
This question I have in mind in recent days about the head, as well are startling and the run-bike split in training. Yes, yesterday I ran my 12.5 km round of testing whole one and a half minutes faster than last year in top form.
Whether I should be happy about it I do not know. Until the IM South Africa it is still a good 10 weeks and another 2 weeks in mid-February WORKS training camp. Of course I hope my performance can still continue to expand and really go in top form at the start and not until then again I did capture a mine or injury. Because the margin between top form and injury in order to Overtraining is not great.
Well, I'll make me continue my thoughts about it and see what will happen to me. Maybe in February, just make one more thick but loose peripheral block and again in March to turn the speed screw. :-)
Another problem that I have been back days are sleep problems. First, there are no night's sleep when I can, on the other hand I've also found problems at all to sleep. This can sometimes take as well because today until 2am in the morning. :-( Somehow I can not just switch off, because my dreams I least of any race conditions or something ... crazy ... How do I get it under control I know now even might not even go to the Doc. And milk with honey or sedatives and Schlaftee from a pharmacy not really help.
So, I'm going on the bikes a little vitamin D refuel. If indeed -5 ° C but the sun is shining and when you have this before.
bye,
0 comments:
Post a Comment