Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Best Of The Great Jenna Streaming

Tenerife training camp day 1 & 2

A brief signs of life before I haue to bed ...

yesterday, so now was the arrival on the island and as far as I'm not at all noticed by the flight because I'm eingepennt full. Even as a premonition of what lies ahead the next day for me? In any event, everything went well, luggage and bikes are also cold, and everything has remained intact. The most important thing or? After then we moved into our cabin, bolted together and the wheels just ate for dinner, we went again broadcast here and there and then off to bed. Somehow around zipper such a check anyway already properly ... The best there was the same on arrival at the airport: It is T-shirt hot :-)))

Shortly before landing we went again a turn around the island!


and Today rang in the same unearthly hour of the clock, almost equal to the bed we went for a swim. Then There Were hintenran first breakfast, then cycling and Läufchen. I noticed it at the same heat takes a few seconds faster ... :-) After the still loose coupling unit gabs gabs for a short nap and eating and even now I sit here and write before I go to sleep again ...

Here is a preview for the next few days:

02/15/2011 ;
;
5km - Schwimmen             
140km - Radfahren                                       

16km - Run (Koppel)

02/16/2011 (According to Plan)

3.8 km - Swimming
130km - Wheel ;
10km - Run (Koppel)

02/17/2011 (According to Plan)

100 km - bike (! drained rolling thereafter)
35km - Run (15km: 4:25 - 10km: 4:15 - 10km: 4:05 pace)

'll see on Friday only swimming and athletics on the program is because the island is infested. ;-)

See you and best regards to cold Germany ...

Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment