Monday, November 8, 2010

Wedding Message In Card

6 to 152 days ...

... to start at Ironman South Africa . So far I have been blessed with good weather as far as possible. Twice it has been raining in my preparation, the rest was nothing bad. Since Sunday it will even become noticeably colder, but so far I have not needed to resort to winter clothes. Is thus still room for improvement ...

With Wheel + 4h 1h 1h running and swimming again in the evening was the day yesterday and the day so far with the thickest program. Has indeed a purely cut properly, but today I feel really wonderful, and again top shape.

Especially in the run is under way excellent, here I will put in the preparation of the main focal point. Ensure that swimming and cycling may be especially neglect but not my Tatik for South Africa is clearly in a fast marathon. Here you can in the short Preparation time the most time to get profit out ... So teuteuteu it goes so well ...

For the winter I'm going out looking for another 2-3 run competitions in the coming days and times as we gaze ...


Until then, your

Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment