The motto of the last days is clearly:
So far, I could not harm the cold encouraging bike and so far I could get the miles and I'm busy last Saturday, probably the last time for this year went with Sun. That should now have all done now, because since Sunday really only just now even easier for poor weather and rain. But who wants to be driving fast, so United could not hold me to this weather to get on your bike. To put it in Dirk's words: "As long as there is no snow ..." JO!
Yesterday I was able to me a few tuning tips and ideas picked up from him that were wrong not at Sun And after he had explained to me that white paint around 50-100g is heavier than plain paint, per frame, of course! we agreed that he simply over the bikers absolutely! ;-)
Super even when swimming and running, there will come a lot of miles together, but the thing is done. Who wants to be fast ... Yesterday I went swimming together with Dirk, and since we have beaten down quite some things. I am not at all been so accustomed to, but was sometimes cool and was fun. On Dirk's swimming technique but we have to work a bit and because the guy rocks already.
very different looks at him with running. Yesterday was impressed already hard in his studies that he has reached and I can say is all. If the young keep his level up to the next season and may even increase, we can all dress warm ... Let's gaze ...
is with me again today n lap swimming on the program tonight and because I still acquire some culture. In the Fritz Reuter Library is Güstrow R. Clemens (An extreme sports) a slide presentation on its course around the globe for donations for a good cause and will be there to collect his story the best. I'm curious. :-)
Yes and Monday? There goes in the court of Rostock, where the reception takes place for the New and Old Ironman World Championship 70.3 from Clearwater Michael Realert . Scheduled to enter 18h gehts los, and who happens to be in Rostock quiet stop by and shake his fin his super power ... It is worthwhile in any case!
So, enough but now and again ... Have a good trip!
Steph
0 comments:
Post a Comment