Quiet boy, quiet ...
That was today's actually even ... Have not had on the program and so it was of a fairly relaxed day:
Wednesday, 11/24:
65min. Swimming - 2,8 km
technology, crawl, back, blah ....
1:07:50 skiing - 16km / 4:14 pace (there 8km: 35:06 / 4:23 Back 8km: 32:44 / 4:05)
Negative Split. Even more clearly than Tuesday. I was clear. Had on the way there only
snowflakes in the face and eyes. Especially nice was not ... Back because I had no more buck and wanted
nurnoch home.
60min. Sauna
regeneration is Everything! :-P
And how should it be different this morning the first snow was on the cars. The whole day was slightly above zero degrees but still is not all that nice. Tomorrow is back to the cycling program and I hope that the weather has calmed down to something and then I do not have the role.
Tonight I'll still 30min stretching and is good for ...
bye,
Steph
0 comments:
Post a Comment