The last few days ...
Here is my addendum from Thursday until today. Habs unfortunately tend not to overcome, because my internet went on strike ...
Thursday, 11/25:
1:36:34. Cycling - role
* bah * Well, requires no words ...
60min. Athletics / force
If containing 2 times the week on the plan and
think it makes sense injuries prevent.
Since I am the rain moderately, I've been spared by
violations remained.
Friday, 26/11: 1:25
swim - 3.2 km
.... According to Plan
Until Friday that it is a recovery week, on Saturday began construction this week.
Saturday, 27/11:
2:12:37 h Cycling - MTB
out about 0 degrees, leicher snowfall.
It does not need many words, that it was pretty cold. ;-)
43:56 min walk - 10, 1km / 4:21 pace
Direct coupling run afterwards.
was already hard on the border, and every week I do not need that ...
1:25 Swim - 3.0 km
The evening was already really hard. The coupling has been training right
power cost and after 2km of the oven was actually made.
still bitten by!
Sunday, 28/11:
1:28:52 h run - 20, 89km / 4:15 pace
Long Läufchen and I would have rather seen it then I would have the 21km made in full.
1:21:23 h Cycling - MTB
wind, sun. Well it goes.
30min. Stretching
Today is now already the 1st scroll Advent and for this reason I still have in my
old German book and found an Advent poem: The Tale
the flowers are faded now
And on the mountains is the first snow.
The summer light and heat are burns,
is transformed in ice, the blue lake. How would I go
my heart in solitude
And in the winter cold in fear,
I could not in all but deep darkness
see a light in those days.
It shines far and gently from a country
The latest one was full of such lights,
was I happy at the mother's hand And
wore in braids or my brown hair.
has changed the world a hundred times
In the ups and downs - but look on fire, my little light!
Through all the years of effort, joy and torment
it is lit bright and beautiful: It's Advent!
(Friedrich Wilhelm Kritzinger 1816-1890)
Until the day
Steph
0 comments:
Post a Comment