After I actually wanted to post my daily training here since yesterday, I did not, of course. I'm simply not done. The
This was because I was at the welcoming party for the new and old Ironman 70.3 World Champion Michael Raelert and his brother Andrew yard in Rostock. It was the pair given the honor of their outstanding athletic achievements and as the flagship of Rostock to sign the Golden Book.
There will also be starting next season, a team of Regional TC FIKO Rostock and all will run under the name TriTeam FIKO Rostock. In the team there are only athletes from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and the goal is the direct promotion to the 2. his Bundesliga. Perhaps to the surprise of some, I'll be with it and go for the team in the regional at the start.
(Stephen Rice, Tom Schlegel, Robert Prahl, I, Stephen Quest, Dennis Weu)
give a cell official team presentation will be in mid-December, will meet again where all the athletes.
more pictures from yesterday evening we here and the homepage of the TriTeam Rostock with a lot of information we will find schonmal here.
And as promised, here's the, what did my fan's been waiting a long time and competition ;-):
Monday, 22/11 :
45min. Swim - 1.4 km
Only technique and loose because I somehow felt very tired.
120min. Cycling - role
I hate it and tomorrow it is also out again!
60min. Athletics / force
What must be must. Prevention of injury and better performance.
Tuesday, 23/11:
1:06:29 skiing - 16km / 4:09 pace (there 8km: 33:54 / 4:14 Back 8km: 32:36 / 4:04)
Threesome continuous operation with negative Split. Is, the second Faster than half first half
70min. Cycling - role
Small program, what else can it not also make ...
13:12 Running - 2.8 km / pace 4:42 (round: 7:00 / 5:00 Return: 6:13 / 4:25)
Was a coupling unit immediately after the roll. That is max 5 min.
run up to the beginning. Should anything be long, but only to
habit for the muscles. After
is still 1h swimming and athletics 30min on the plan.
So that's it for today. Tomorrow we continue ...
Best regards
Steph
0 comments:
Post a Comment