Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What Is A Red License Plate In Ontario Mean

Only 3 days ...

... and a few hours then it'll finally be rid of. :-)

Today afternoon, I will pack my stuff all ready. Absence does now nothing more ... After
get things even fix the city the money for the Hawaii-Ticket (Why do have the time today in the bar??) And tomorrow morning 6 clock is going along with Birgitt and Gerald Regensburg.

goal is still clear in first place of my AK and thus secure qualification for Kona Beach ... Earlier, I was again pairing with 74km cycling and 10km running. Both felt very good, and makes me look Optimit on Sunday. :-) Yes, maybe running too well, because I have spent the past day, the problem never the race pace to meet ... I'm actually getting faster and even when running it probably takes revenge from 30th km .. Anyway, tonight I'll probably go again n swim and then got the situation ...

I want to thank this schonmal Place at all for press's thumb. Thanks also to my many supporters, my fan's (Yes, I really did!) And my new brilliant support team (M., K., & J.-P) Thank you very special!: -)

Guti that it will certainly have been first up to the Ironman Regensburg ...

does well and take care of yourselves!

your

0 comments:

Post a Comment