Friday, July 16, 2010

Pregnantspinal Fusioncomplications

2119 The countdown is on ....

... still good 15 days until Ironman Regensburg and my mood splendidly. :-) Have the last days, weeks and months I used to really intense optimally prepare for this competition ... Now goes to tapering, where I have more time to write down here the last few days. I'm looking forward to Regensburg and in fact it can go tomorrow already.

I think I am currently located in the best shape of my previous triathlon career. * Go nuts not bad! * I have done everything right this year, the competitions, the training, everything was just perfect so far. Mentally have been concerned with everything, maybe there spärker am physically than last year and find myself at a very high level ...

Short words for the three disciplines:

Swimming: Here I have increased significantly over last year. The form is just madness ... :-) Even if it will come this year in Regensburg Neoverbot, I will still try for the 3,8 km an hour alone, the need to ... have had a huge success!

wheel: the previously driven kilometers by bike this year I will not publish here, that would be just too embarrassing to me personally. ;-) That was told that I completed this year for the first time cycle intervals, very fast switching exits and training. So just something new compared to the last year. 4:40's inside.

Running: Well ... With the topic I have long employed, and employed many considerations. What could we do? How could it run? What can happen ? This is the first year athletic, physio, running and ABC made Koppel Training ... For many, perhaps unimaginable, but I say marathon in 3:00 h. You could calculate your

even that could theoretically come out for a while. My goal is: Sub9

So, should have been his first for today ... I will hear the last few days in any instance of me . Let Until then ....

of Stephan

0 comments:

Post a Comment