Only 4 days ...
Steph ... and still is the motto "With tapering to top form." The last few days everything ran very well in everything. I feel really strong at present and hope that this phase lasts until Sunday. Anyway, I'm still very confident and really looking forward to the competition. The first things I would now like to get together and grab dinner tomorrow goes to.
running, cycling and swimming tomorrow I will do it again before it goes off early Thursday in the direction of Regensburg. Friday is again a bike ride on the course is planned ... maybe .. and again one lap run on the track and Saturday I'll probably once more to the lake.
Ganz is still the decision not whether there will be a Neoverbot or not. With this information, the organizers of the Ironman Regensburg want to Wettkampfbesprechnung were. Let's press the thumb, that the lake cools down a bit ;-)
all important information, live ticker, ect .... place it on a Sunday under
www.ironman-regensburg.de
what I wish you much success and Gerald and me ...
up for
Steph
0 comments:
Post a Comment