Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ford Mustang Shower Curtain

Only 7th ..

... Days and a couple of hours to the start of the first Ironman in Regensburg. The weather in the region since a few days to not be so hot that I can still hope that no Neoverbot is pronounced. For safety, it is definitely ...

Today I made the final preparations on my bike and now it's just like I go in Regensburg be. Tomorrow will be the last again longer test run, and because the story should be done with it.

The problem with my brakes, I could now miraculously solve ;-) well. These pretty parts in black, I've indulged myself again at the end and am now the smallest run like a one.

Joar, much to say at present to actually also not at all. The tapering is running and the suddenly gained free time I spend my other beautiful things in life ... :-) Read behold, DVD, sleeping ...

nervous nature, excitement or fear, I feel really at all, but anticipation ... So can not go wrong.

greeting Steph


0 comments:

Post a Comment