Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Old Town Canoe Dealers In Los Angeles

Regensburg 2010: 3 Place with a new best time

Now that last two days , I can not really put the whole still does not put into words ... First, the joy of performance, sound and come without much problems during the race to be missed and the other by 20 minutes and 5 seconds slot for Hawaii.

with a time of 9:32:37 I secured 3rd place in my AK, which at the same time the 69th Total space of over 1,800 starters means. Yesterday I was still disappointed that I did not get the slot for Kona, but today I say: Geil! TOP70 in Regensburg ... Super power :-)

addition, it will certainly not have been my last attempt to be the ticket to Kona ... Solve ;-)

In a few days, I write again exported a report on the competition, with pictures ect ... Somehow, now does it yet because I have so many impressions that I have to process first ...

bye

Steph

:-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment