Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Mount And Blade Erotica
... no, not my running kilometers of this year and not my km cycling this month. It is at 2119 to my starting point when Ironman Regensburg, which is now almost 11 days and 11 hours on the stage ... The mood is still outstanding, the service makes me and runs Optimit dodder and magnificent. All of a sudden you have so much time .... :-) Make
Well, a couple of errands I have to and because it can now finally go ... From my plan to crack the Sub9 I'm still not departed ... All or nothing ... People should sometimes look stupid if I come with the # 2119 to under 9 hours into the goal. :-P
Guggenberger The lake is currently probably still around 26 ° C, so Neoverbot. I must say, it has become even colder ... If the ° with the 24 C maybe work for?? Would be bad at least not so ... :-)
So, I'll get back to work ...
Greetings Stephan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment