cathepsut I recently her delicious soup photos was added because of my friends list (otherwise there was indeed read lately not so much, and during the Austrian Bookcrossing forum is broken, I just do not know how I should waste my time online - even internet research addiction one can be just as long days drive, p) has posted the following questionnaire. I follow its invitation to introduce myself a little when we now have blog friends of each other.
(my "old" friends can give, of course, any time you put some of the online exhibitionism and me tell you a few factoids about themselves ...)
first Your Middle Name: I am neither Catholic nor Americans, because it is not so common. : P
second Age: 31
third Single or Taken: busy:)
4th Favourite movie: that can be (as well as songs, bands or even books) are not confined to one. But Expressionist silent films are great. And like classic fantasy Labyrinth or Princess Bride . Harold and Maude . Spontaneously and also Taxi Driver, which I saw yesterday for the first time.
5th Favourite Song or Album: As I said, "the one" is certainly not there. The following is a bit of my theme song, and my favorite cell phone ringtone:
6th Favourite Band / Artist Early Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett are great. Other hippie drug music also like Jefferson Airplane. Leonard Cohen. Depeche Mode. The early REM. The doctors are also great, but rather as the more recent than the older, or Jarvis. And of course, The Darkness.
7th Dirty or Clean: One must also get dirty, otherwise the showers afterwards is worth not.
8th Tattoos and / or Piercings: I've never managed to make me think of a tattoo that would please me with 80 or more posts. But I have a piercing in the nose. But my ears are completely lochlos.
9th Do we know each other outside of LJ? Nee.
10th What's your philosophy on life? Oh, that's more gut feeling than fancy catch phrase.
11th Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? half full.
12th Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? This is now a bit constructed, right?
13th What is your favorite memory of us? Um. Our shared passion for ginger soup?
14th What is your favorite guilty pleasure? I do not feel guilty. >
15th Tell me one odd / interesting fact about you: Hmmm . I'm left-handed. (And think that Gendering is complete Sprachverhunzung.) Is it interesting?
16th You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? A secured financial situation, a resolution where my life is conflict, and that my project will be broken off really have no unpleasant after-effects.
17th Can we get together and make a cake? Oh yeah bake!
18th Which country is your spiritual home? I center of life schizophrenia.
19th What is your big weakness? Och ... If I am too optimistic now, to see one, then this is a great weakness?
20th Thu you think I'm a good person? Definitely. I do not know of hardly anyone who is not.
21st What was your best / favorite subject at school? English and trillion
22nd Describe your accent: German? Fairly standard-level, but stamped High German Low Franconian with irritating Styrian strikes. English? Last breathed quite Australian. My so lovingly cultivated Yorkshire vowels are completely in the bucket. : P If I have advised people, I often hear "Holland" or "Sweden", so I'm apparently not a typical film Nazi accent.
23rd If you could change anything about me, would you? you do a little blogging more often? ;)
24th What do you wear to sleep? temperature dependent. Frightening times I fall asleep in my day clothes. : P Otherwise, I have also nightgowns and pajamas.
25th Trousers or skirts? Both of you.
26th Cigarettes or alcohol? Well, not really, "or". More cigarettes only when alcohol.
27th If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!) Okay, why not Bungee Jumping?
28th Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? Well, now going on but you all there!
0 comments:
Post a Comment