Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm Looking At Hair Styles

barefoot on the dance floor

Soso, dance also. My ears roar, my four little beer I've sweated almost certainly before hours, and I am psyched. Thus have I
gezappelt much since the legendary Uniparties in Düsseldorf SP-room any more, and felt so well and without restraint, I myself probably never (getting older but what is great!).
adds that I think I never in a "public" place barefoot dancing. Full beautiful.

How funny: when we arrived at the "early" evening in the cellar bar and 5-12 against the first bad songs clearly not fast could ansaufen enough, I went to the DJ and asked him if he could not perhaps a little more rock, or at least play retro more sacred. He said politely did, he regretted that he would quite like to own the yes, but this would not even dance. At this time, no dozen people on the dance floor.
Well, long story short: two hours later (after I Bamboleo, Macarena and La Bamba endure) he is playing Nirvana. Three hours later, he played Clash and the Beatles (Twist and Shout has yet simple), and the final sprint, he puts me on it even Van Halen and Depeche Mode. The dance floor is, of course, all the time packed. But yes no one is dancing to rock. : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment