Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Penny Boat Best Design

I'm in Zeist, and it is full of wonderful!

... and that's about as much as I can tell you here and now, for it to do too much. :) Anyway, I have a room all to myself, and there is wireless, so I can hopefully times more often crumble into the Internet. Yesterday we had
after we arrived safely and have got a little something for lunch (including ubiquitous cheese bread: D), just once a placement test, and this morning it was the result. I'm on level 7 of 12, ie just over half. And since I I am also quite proud of it, after all I've learned almost a year in Dutch, and by the way, and there are also people who have the right as the last three or four years UNIFACH. In any event, Group 7 - our teacher is the local linguist, so I've probably made quite well. Except that we got directly homework. And then I'm going to do now sometimes. Kijk dead!

(Oh yes, would anyone feel the desire to call me.. I am in room 224 and you have to probably be put through to the reception desk, the +31 343/492492 If neither just nor evening program courses are then I'm there.))

0 comments:

Post a Comment