Oh great: there is now really for the first time in one week of good weather, and of course we have directly taken great care to our long pent-up desires for visit-the-ice-cream parlor, food from the grill, in the Garden seats and to satisfy in-the-sun-coffee-slurping. What we have also managed and was really fabulous. The only stupid: I've drawn a tasty sunburn. I'm actually, in July and especially after the nice hot spring, I would be tanned enough and virtually immune, but my cleavage is still clearly disagree. Ouch.
was otherwise the surprising highlight of the short trip "to town" (in Wuppertal, which means classically "to Elberfeld" - fortunately I could to my knowledge no readership of Barmen, which I resent that now) and I am delighted by the very positive development that has taken the city since my last visit. There is one part of the long-planned and now at last and concretized in the pipeline reconstruction of the station forecourt that is a wonderful new goal is to become the city (and make the horrible Gammel tunnel finally over), which we have been in the information kiosk very friendly and explained enthusiastically.
(It ignores the bad gephotoshoppten passer at all, and the live model was really impressive.)
On the other hand, in the pedestrian zone, one or the other comparatively attractive business to come to some shops have been totally rebuilt, and in general no longer sees much so cheap and nasty like even last year.
Maybe someday we can but live again with pride in Wuppertal. Perhaps falls the time together and even in some meaningful with my life center planning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment