school ade
divorce does not hurt!
few people from the class meant to them that the school is ham abgehn ... ... wtf? not quite sure ... the many hours of ham has failed its meaning:)
matura over (good performance-yeah) I deserve
WIRE NEN 1 Series! I've also thought
math .. but since I've seen the work-ned I can say nothing: X
damn .. shit on the sheet
-----------
Thursday after the matura 1stes booze on schwedenplatz rumgegurkt and trampoline haha: D that was cool
are chrisi home and Pizzi, misi straight and I are on the straight
there was a stoned russe
nja .. and we have then also warns
me after vigorous were sick and then to misi kip gefahrn
-----------
got up Friday at 2, had no voice + sore throat, and I'm off back home then
OMA-welcome to the Danube Island and Pizzi, nana and Matt met
ham and bought vodka and eli mina of the U6 picked
from wars since then damn kewl
ham pretty much drunk and warning quite tipsy I think
at the FM4 stage rumgegammelt built and shit: D
in some nerve hiphop band procedure and fully great with GE-hand bobs .. very nice very nice: D
hm .. white ned remember exactly what ma then everything gmacht ham .. ah .. jo .. we walked through the rows dixi klos: P (the great one when you go full on it is increasing in the middle) and the runterhupfen has the mina her pants ripped haha: D (about as fatal as I did at the trampoline) .. but before she had ne of spare pants .. The Shattered then has attracted the pizzi CF
jo .. I'm also starting sometime this gay (to me for far too narrow) Hawaiian shirt worn Oo n why
then refined, Irene & n who else was all gone
irene clear ... not very well on it .. and let himself be carried away soon: X
jo ..
smoke and drink all in all very horny tonight and eventually went home to my (mina, eli, nana and me) and I
eli mina ham then 3t slept in my bed .. said .. I've slept at all at first because I ned the edge of the bed was in the hip .. but eli is then gone in the morning to at home can learn something .. and since then I have a space-IN ghabt bed: D
-----------
on saturday at some point got up .. mina and nana and grandma cooked ham surfed
(Incidentally, I have been Thursday sore throat and hardly agree ghabt .. but given the events I've ignored what my body will be in ever grind term expectant voice and has made noticeable sore throat ... I have to gargle Hexoral and the granny-eating tasted nothing: X)
then went flat gaze .. wow .. I want to say I live there!
wenns goes smoothly is to August as far haha: D mattress clean and my current room I will remove only the
see the billa and benner
and afterwards with mina and nana to the DIF
as near full bridge long gegammelt rumgelegen and ham very fine
at some point picked up Eli and Planet Music
stage where I've ridden the bull, and a lousy flat man won .. (Such a unnediger dirt .. but real)
sat down to Verena, patrik, Pizzi and then a little vodka (to have the drink alone .. then would have been enough for Fettner ne: D)
nja .. ned in the evening then stop drinking so much .. ne time was only tipsy
quite funny .. pff .. lamina is then sometime around-and has become hopsig cigarettes everywhere concerned .. and ... it has "ewtas" fixed and uncontrollable bitten .. pff .. I'm now after a few days, the shoulder still hurts when I lie on it .. and I'm there right now Oo
scars they also took me several times with water showered o_O .. nja .. zach of health I am then ned avenged .. eventually it is eingepennt .. and we are then broken .. (Ie only mina and I) are different from other home
pulled it on the handlebar Oo CF
I think it has angschissn right: P
nja .. I was always sober and quite easily so no problem wars
------------
Sunday only rumgegammelt .. blabla
surfed before they
nice at some point as I was allowed to go home to honor this great celebration of my .. a thousand times and tell you how exciting the maturation was blabla Sun zach .. nja
should I complain ned: P
have again bagged Oo .. I will of them so badly rewarded
eat good, boring conversations
home soon
-----------
was Monday I think great hang out tag .. 've done nothing since I think Oo
-------
Tuesday threw school set
hehe very nice
range karl crown and down in the school garden
was then quite
ham "Wöst a heart-host wia a mine" drunk all together sung on stage haha: D
very funny .. very low-alkt
then cleared school and bellies full buffet beaten
shredding bought packed
---------
to lunch at the bakery semmln schnitzel rolls and stows away
for beach space in the U6 and bissl
Most scholars consider (even if you realize If the last day has just drunk: X)
home and then in the evening war of the worlds in cinema angschaut
nja .. I'm really ned as expected .. Spielberg has never been as good jo produced oO (zumidnest nix what I now think of him)
very weak border .. and anyway .. special effects and nothing behind it
----------
Thursday morning (or actually today) I'll try
the guitar from the back to get anna
me wants longer an acoustic and you can buy
I then take them home again summersplash
0 comments:
Post a Comment