Tuesday, June 7, 2005
Eyebrow Waxing And Benzaclin
Octavarium gerald hats allowed in the school ... home immediately ripped (256Kbit / sec!! CF)
I must say I am a little disappointed .. many things seem unkind .. and built according to old scheme
verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-refrain or blah .. so like stop ... DT-ned really worthy
So .. the few times I listen to songs 1-4 ham ned really like .. the rest already .. Sacrificed Sons Octavarium and especially me Gfallts very good ... but can only be the first impression .. jo is more often so I had to DT songs are more often until they have fallen to me .. (Yet they ham for me but somehow worked too confusing at the beginning ... now find ego just too boring .. nja tba.)
jo and LaBrie sings ned powerful .. who sings zachlnd and effects aufgepusht .. which is weak (one probably because he is the youngest never even jo: X)
------------------------------
Yesterday in the evening mitm # shoe in irgendso a locally near was Burggasse gone
a really funny men round:)
ham then Most scholars consider activity haha: D chrisi, Haxies and I ham gwonnen: P
belongs as well as for a round of men ham persuades us the waitress to even a conceptual pantomime show : P
(exactly .. we ham of course the map with "striptease" on top and set it to "drag" can * lool * CF) but she then refused .. and next card shown with fast road (pretty bad = P)
------------------------------
tomorrow I'll go again nova rock : D: D: D: D
geiiiiiil: D
ham now but a few .. Haxies has any 5mann tent organized ... I live now stop learning board at the ned. . Which is already zach: X
but I'll just .. herumvagabundieren: D
bought today .. much canned food and 2 pallets of beer: P
'm looking forward to the whole festival atmosphere: D I hope it will be nice: D
'm already on the tshirts forward to the the mist child hopefully finally geschaft has to fear CFCF
but I may ned gripe: X would have rather gmacht ned: D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment