glückskeksaktion o_O
sleep because i will start .. and I succeed apparently halfway .. But what happened? Miss a stuttering of the People's Bank calls I had shown interest in a stupid irgendso account balances with star and what I know (so ne matura special-special offer) and a
glückskeksaktion could I participate.
leave me in peace with your actions I want to sleep: D
suppa now I'm at 10 minutes and yawn again around .. ha .. this pass is the degree chrisi hats and volleyball net introduced
warning yesterday at an all you can eat chinese anywhere in the Großfeldsiedlung .. pretty good (and quite a lot: X)
then to gerald .. ham for a song that he is the one for your birthday irene invented text gives haha: D so stupid and makes music
bissl
was then briefly on the Danube island ma. fry and let frisbee spieln .. but soon home .. ausgmacht because I have to babysit the
is then GWES pretty casual: D have both easy on the guitar what vorgspielt .. they ham like crazy on the drums einghaut * g * and so is the last time .. them lay down ham also quite easily be
home then bissl chat and Alien 4 angschaut (jo THE heretical ned .. I know / knew * g *) really quite Kewler film: D now I have my other 3 also somehow contemplation .. TSAH
0 comments:
Post a Comment