Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Church Of St Michael, Brent Knoll

event rain cloud

sooo
I'm back from nova rock, the Dream Theater concert and summer of preparation of the hour (yey)

nova rock:
On Wednesday after I'm not ready to become the pelzi elaboration (low pizzi hats then kindly fertiggmacht for me) still packed fast and for südbahnhof gefahrn. there I've taken the boardler are down due to something later .. Rec and waited Haxies. map and how we buy ham gone are the others sneaked to the train (bags) but j & be Totchi thanks we have found them yet.
jo huddled zugfahrt and 2 € queue expensive shuttle bus and then for hours for the bandln (that sounds anything but I'd only motschgern rum: D but it was full of kewl I found: D was quite nice: D) build
jo singled and. .. er .. drink to the party tent .. So .. mina, gera, klaus, validated and I was (too tired eli: D is already in train in the sitting dropped off) was pretty funny: D and we tipsy .. fool around and stop at some point to the campground .. I know never so completely when what happened is (that now the whole day through) and on the night I know a certain date does nothing more: D have allegedly mitm rated andm validated a neon yellow skeleton stolen Oo nja .. no matter: D was definitely funny
then the next day and slept long concert for and you will know us by the trail of dead gone ... started to rain sometime hats then ... are separated and then back to sleep bissl .. I am then got up everything was just miserable: D .. there was mud everywhere .. and all rumgesudert ham: D

is but the next day run then dried and you could wiedr on the ground to go without fear to that one loses the shoes


the next day was over and then hang out concert behold .. and sometimes get drunk in the evening ...
I know why .. ned but I somehow always such a basic sit-zach health ghabt to me .. the only alk went away (I shit alki can only have fun with alk concern: D) but lacked
to alk hats .. Weil stop there too expensive
concert in one day when doctors I was in a good mood .. then sobered during the concert .. then the eli rumgemotzt Weil gmeint we have (mina and I) got their concert the dirty> _> aii we ham containing only bissl funny about it gmacht .. if we would so we would be absolutely daugter ned did not act with their full udn geshaket: D: D naja .. so what
warning by zach and then all the ladies are asleep

on the left looking for fun I moved with straight and validated to my cousin ... there it was quite comfortable ... eingepennt is validated and was quiet but has screened rumgstenkert about it and wondered why everyone was unfriendly to him .. zach also
somehow isses never optimal when different groups of friends of mine collide Oo .. n why .. always biting and all n .. Stupid Do .. I do not understand


yes .. one day was the mina back there ... Having somehow they've only .. Weil never go / sit could, etc.: D
but very funny anyway: D
Weil am asleep then went before only .. n .. something was: D and I again
zach the next day warning straight away and eli at once .. I guess he has rumgesudert and it yielded: D
rumgegammelt day long, we isolated and degraded bands belonging

green day warning of the very cool show her .. gives his guitar her ... very fine
and I was surpised how well can sing type (including live) ned bad spieln
and guitar, he can also be good if he has reinimprovisiert bissl
(although he does incorporate into its default jo more kindergarten is)


naja. . Next tag packed up and eventually went to the bus
the terrain was just more miserable: D .. dump

validated in His infinite wisdom has no money saved for ne train ticket (judge the other Werns scho)
then gave him my last given ... can have so I have but need enough money had run for the after linz
mina me thankfully, and a further 30 € lifted and borrowed

jo festival was fine
not what I would have expected and not what it would be
but finely

arrived home I been cut into the shower (brown water has flowed from me: D would not know how I've stunk)
again immediately rad been cut into kicking and after Kagran (and so a hell of disabled woman pulls on her car door just as I do on the bike path a second later with her passing ... a 901378stel and I were picked would penetrate with powerful full-DT then become Konzi hospital .. I damn 'd turn around and they will kill but I was in a hurry and a bit shocked (pulse 300))

there I was the joschi mitm car picked up (and pettrick and verena) and we have to linz gefahrn
concert itself was very cool .. 'm somewhere relatively near the front stood .. and I'm really immersed sometimes .. I be-I have not done the whole NR

unfortunately the bass was very quiet .. bothered bissl .. and the sound at all ned soo hit the .. all in such a droning cloud hides .. not

up in the stands perfectly to a lot have been better but I want to jo the atmosphere have it I go concert again: D (perkefter sound I have the studio album as well)

someday locally in the collected beside a glance of me every time another sound added .. Such feelings of guilt
...
came out enough for today, yesterday is

0 comments:

Post a Comment