Friday, January 14, 2011

What Do I Use To Make Boat Floor

Hello, ...

Steph ... Good morning Germany. I wish you a good day ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYGIKjNne7E

In any case, the surprise was great that I can finally post again here and as you will see it as an old habit. Since my last entry a lot has happened: Christmas, disease, Silvester, SNOW, more SNOW, thaw. And because the snow is gone now as I said I can get out on your bike and collect neat kilometers. If indeed some on the program this year. ;-)

For now my program looks like this:

4h Cycling - coupling unit

16km run - 8km round: 4:05 pace / Back 8km: 4:15
1-1, 5h swim - 3.6 km in the plan

Maybe I'll be tomorrow you a little overview of my races this year and give everything else to get rid of what has happened in the meantime. But the rich must now first, because I will shake me now on the wheel ...

Until then ... should

Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment