life means ups and downs - just count the ups
hab grad write any loss detailed shortly, the last time
the graduation trip was, as expected, booze
all day rumgelegen drank what, and at night some nonsense was eating made
pretty good .. only when all the time what to eat - and when it is available if one does - then is pretty fast in a low-neck
my feet were pretty much destroyed:) the whole time I ran around without shoes
so all in all a cool week .. though I then wanted to go home early as many of my statements
class went there with the expectation there, one by one down flat (* lol *?) and warning on it then bad Weil, Ned is gone haha: D nja .. Nothing comes from nothing to blame vo
was definitely a cool week but the money was safe ned value
arrival on Saturday after the then RS
was quite good and very nice
are (I mina vali .. and later pizzi ) then in the evening to vali ham and some dvds angschaut
beowulf is such a lousy film: D
city of god damn horny this evening
containing video .. nothing very exciting but very nice
Sunday evening I was at Haxies the free and the storm has chrisi has since quartered
the ham with the three neighbors of NO what ghabt ausgmacht .. it is one of them come to us .. The LISI (I think)
'm late for straight into his new apartment .. the ham there all eingraucht and so and I also bissl but then I sleep at some point gone because I somehow everything today addressed the ass is
in the morning then there woke up and went
my mother told me grad accused its 100 € gfladert have (she has a statement found in my drawer and thought it is their (wtf?) and accused me that I removed the cover to have her around that I steal their 100 € ... then I gave her the things I proved time and sent to bekomm .. and then she gave me the money because I paid the cards keith jarret 've bought
nja she has now apologized .. but wtf? am a little disappointed that she trusts me something and they load it into my stierlt
what the hell I pull in 1 month from now the way is the
fix'm looking forward to it .. although we are the monetary bissl be just
will already go wrong
got me recently considered whether anyone but me reads this lj (through random about it stumbled or kA)
but in principle isses I do not care
things that I do not want that anybody knows which are so important to me anyway that I can recall diary without a turn
0 comments:
Post a Comment