Monday, July 18, 2005

Enquiry Letter Car Sales

these days

did a year ago I thought, "because this shit is never over school?" .. school and everything was always such a find-her badly the only annoyed me really has

months ago I had one just before the matura .. I fought with myself but finally something to behold and to learn. Except for the few days before my graduation, my laziness and the trust in the "maturation is much easier than you think," won but still had all the time so the shadow spoil everything about everything I've done now is the

matura already few weeks ago and I look with a "what was?" feeling on the back last year
all school seems so small .. and somehow unimportant .. was as if it never actually do what I feel is serious about acquiring

already bad as this relatively

I have now for some weeks I tried again and again monthly restore emotional one ... and it is getting harder .. everything fades
all I know: before wars shit .. now it's all I care

my .. yes .. The certification
but otherwise? . . What's left?

people I mostly do not want to see again (except a few that I see often anyway)
a heap mathematics and electrical engineering know in my 1-year of civil service will fade

I'm still looking forward to a reunion in years so 10 (if something is ever organized ... people with htl of training is required so that really too much .. reigns here the indifference)

whatever .. I'm glad it all behind me now and I enjoy my few months time freedom
--------------------------

was on the weekend in st. valentine (maconvention)
of the event itself threw her pretty much like my self have expected (AMVs, anime, music videos me intressieren ned)
only people I would have expected more pointed

containing Sun is was the first time condemned gets boring
all ham gmeint "It is so Zach

added later, then somehow in a pleasant gammel mood transformed (estimated from there where we've thrown in the pouring rain)
I'm from time in one of minas ran around skirts: P
.. so long gegammelt eventually fell asleep and the next day also largely rumlungernd spent

we went to Mina and clemso in the luggage back to vienna and straight (to come along after we have persuaded the two: P) work
the poor must be present:) but was cool they were with .. train ride and the bum bissl (white ned whether it has paid for that * lol * nja: D it will survive)

thing that strikes me lately .. the screened can be really exhausting if it is eingraucht ..
went to sleep at some point then zach security alert in the morning and was gone home to sleep after

I found very nice .. Although nothing was very action-packed and sometimes zach but I really really liked the GR
must imo ned always be full of gas
--------------

the next few days I will in the oma and spend their little house and garden
Haxies help is unfortunately not at home otherwise I would have still taken the acoustics around the there with almost certainly wahrscheinlichkeit auftretende langeweile zu bekämpfen

muss wohl bei musik-hören und lesen bleiben
freu mich aber trotzdem auf die schöne aussicht und die gute luft
eine kleine besinnungspause in meinem leben der reizüberflutung *lol*

0 comments:

Post a Comment