Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Liability Clause Software Development

tick tock

living now days since 2 (since Monday) at Haxies
is pretty funny to see how bad an apartment is vollgemüllt when 3 people live but clean ned: D
woah .. with us in the home has ausschaun

chrisi Haxies and work during the day and have to get up early haha: D and I always long sleep, then awake at some point .. and go home

in the first night I got on the bed by his parents next to the gschlafen chrisi .. pffffft .. the bed is soft .. I have pain when such ghabt wake up and have even slept fully shit Oo

from yesterday to today then I'm on parquet floor gschlafen chrisis sleeping bag with a pad and I slept perfectly and I felt relaxed for the wake up Oo

note: I sleep on the parquet floor better than a soft bed

..
.
.
I have a problem: D

today I will start the help gerald on his homepage see
times as much as I can remember php Oo .. is a jo scho zeiterl ago

'm now grad go home at the 6th song from the new CD includes DT-
and the more I "hear more horny is
is already a brilliant thing is .. although the refrain (especially the second part of it) is hindered only: D
real .. very spanking .. but the song is still cool
a truly brilliant solo passage, the very useful and unusual song is .. geil halt

hm .. nja I was just bored ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment