Monday, September 27, 2010

What Poe Voltage Adapter

Back Issues

Heh. It is definitely time for an update, right? But the days are always so long and at night I'm always so tired ... Today might actually be the first day I make a normal daily rhythm: got counter 7, no nap, etc., and now at 21h still half awake. Today I was also nice to me and I have spared me, since I came back at half 4 of the university, I have been sitting comfortably and nothing else just kept going. And that is also necessary, because my legs and feet, let me orgies of walking the last few days feel neat. Had I not been so long away from Wuppertal, I would have with the infamous Hills of San Francisco probably fewer problems, but the distances are just still much larger than in Ronsdorf or Graz. And so I have resisted the most beautiful sunshine (and the very hot summer) was not in the park, not on the beach and not sightseeing. Only a student card, a small campus tour (where is the auditorium of the morning?) And some paperwork I've come. And now I invite a few pictures up for you. Look at the old records of the last days even at that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment