First Casualties
It is seven clock in the morning in San Francisco, it is just bright and I'm awake for a good two hours. Heh. :) But I've also a lot of plans. In addition to my first visit the university and the necessary experiments with the public transport there especially errands: in addition to the standard program (monthly ticket, food, map, postcards, not travel size bathroom products) must be a replacement for the first two losses this trip mainly: wisely I have in my block plane (of course with notes such as emergency numbers in it) forget (as I used the book in the ring staked coolie for the immigration card and then put the block in the seat pocket * facepalm * I). But even worse: I had just discovered that my well-traveled (3x Australia after all) travel adapter plug (yes, combined adapter: can both America and Australia) has apparently given up the ghost. And before I get no power to the computer, there are no further updates. Well then, come on, march Shopping!
0 comments:
Post a Comment