Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How Does Eyeclops Projector Work

Winter

Since Saturday (today is Wednesday) we had ham lan.
On Saturday I was still incredibly shit faced by friday:)
was on Friday laid the advent physicist was extremely entertaining and rich beer. If umhergependelt between the student boards the mitn louis Pizzi, the quarrelsome and steffi. Steffi is very cool on it.
however ended the night early in the pizzi after we have gone home with his rad amrennwegliegend (to him). however both blunzenfett.

jo Saturday began the long and then come was great and people go by .. there were always 80-10.
beer pretty much gone:) so the crates, 7-8 Saturday to Wednesday, and have actually not that many people drink was: X

today in the morning again katrig bit and quite a bad mood


----


else walk me actually quite normal in general. job. studies. . Freundin
all languishing there with ups & downs

what annoy me is my long lost already ambitious. nothing I can run through a consistent and passionate. 'm too lazy to exercise appropriate to what the guitar (one of the things that annoy me the most) or to learn for the uni.

all the things that a responsible themselves or require its aim towards. about it when I thought, I remember, I am in many ways so stupid and zach the ego can hardly believe it myself.
far as I can understand the people with an education or a hobby to stop for convenience. but I will not. Willich's so easy I do ned. I want to show yourself that I am not a boring standard human.

... you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not ...

vllt schaffs I'll soon time to change my life. even if it's perhaps no one, or almost no one will notice.


the good days for such is the music

PS: I never was so annoying

0 comments:

Post a Comment