summer
Christmas present I was active for a long time again:)
am after work with the chrisi driven to Angelibad (as before: D ) where Matt was then .. and ham all the time we had played volleyball
very cool .. because we have never played together long .. and because I generally no longer have long played
but then come in the form and the bad gerult: P
a very awesome feeling when you are in ages times a night thinking .. -A tag that is not shitty (far too short because I sleep again soon go be: Y): D
I's otherwise mostly a feeling when I have only between televisions and computers around swinging all day
the is so pointless and unfulfilling. one is in a devilish zach the safety of a particular
abhaltet finally our first anniversary (21.7.2005 we signed our lease agreement and the first beer-drinking in the apartment) was very cool. I was extremely well on it .. really cool party in terms people there. Pizzi cousin was funny .. the only Italian (and barely english): D but it has obviously won a great time: D
ham and we identified that we sometimes come to visit in italy: D
of fr on Sat through in the course of the party .. enough to give birth .. .. then the last beer drunk at 5: D and set off to work (6-14:30) was very funny .. I was actually not bad tired: D for the day now pretty: D .. one probably hangs in the .. nja: D anyway: D can always kip in ktw often
tomorrow I see the volumes again and we will not go eat: P
she eats anything since Saturday said it would impossible for me O_o
frick : D jo
otherwise the usual .. sick to work: D
is gone in 2 weeks sick leave .. Shini party, some days again young sharp stock gaze and then MEBI frequency ^ ^
and on Saturday will be thick in the shiraz gone
'm looking pretty on it: D
shiraz is my very nice: D
besides, I've decided I like, a dream diary to make: D .. I will dream of my can remember damn: D
I kip'll just go
0 comments:
Post a Comment