Sunday, December 18, 2005

What Is A Hdmi Cable Cord

mowley @ 2005-12-18T11: 54: 00

after my glorious friday evening yesterday so I have absolutely no desire to have had alcohol: D
what has not my WG-mates, thank God prevented a drinking bout to hold in our apartment!
have saufspiele played without end: D and at some point, most of then puking over his klo / buckets hung ^ ^

the still-sane, aka Pizzi and I have then bissl care of the balance and gepsielt super smash brothers: D actually an extremely funny evening CF

later still mitm jay calls .. the warning at the lena .. and I would have to come .. but was too zach to drive so far: X
would have been fine although certain
------------

yesterday I was also at my mum .. should have sent her something on the pc .. but this is war then anyway without my help gone oO
but very nice! with mum and sister ur kewl chat

funny .. I live my whole life with them .. and me holding so as not available on family life
and I need to take off to finally überkneissen how important they are to me well

told my sister promised her to burn even a few movies:) is indeed something sensible view

0 comments:

Post a Comment