Monday, December 12, 2005

Software Testing Techniques Book

mowley @ 2005-12-12T23: 54:00

How lucky was that the last entry only spawn in a bad mood and I've changed BUT NOT on the chronic-self pity Group: D ( I hope at any rate) and what a lucky
that no one is forcing me to eat cauliflower .. I would not even taste that is

nja .. was on saturday swim nachm service ... and then I really want to sleep during the day .. and then leave in the evening ...
but had just the way I did not sleep .. and then I went away anyway .. validated with Matthew Pizzi gerald mantis Froni
irgendso in an expensive irish pub .. but the Guinness tasted so damn good wah: D yes
've drunk some beer ham talked much .. sometime around 3 when I'm mcie then become ur tired (since I was about 37 h on) and I decided to go home


Sunday all day and then rumgegammelt n .. bissl cleaned houses and so

today then completely exhausted at the service and jo .. zach wait: D
quite ok-it tips
zach that only 3 are still coming days

0 comments:

Post a Comment