Thursday, January 28, 2010

Footscenes In Movie And Tv

is moved three times as once burned

I do not know if you know the above proverbial wisdom in Austria - maybe it means "is three times as settled once burned" here? Anyway, they will tell us that when the outward and Herschleppen his possessions from one house to another so much effort and has so many losses that one might almost as well just start over. (And so reluctantly, as I move, I will also like the saying right.)

However, I experience just that wisdom has a nice flip side, this time for the Jeniger which to stay. I lose so these days my third roommate in the current apartment (from the new I told you about in last but one post), and slowly I have here zusammengeschnorrt an entire household. bummed No, I have not time - there are just so many things remained. While I was the first housemate rather waged a stubborn guerrilla war (they wanted to release for some furniture I was not willing to pay, after which we had agreed that they wanted to pick up the pieces later when they had organized a bigger car; But she never turned up again and I'm next to two-, three pieces for the dump, even on a pile of good, or at least practical pieces . Remained seated, "namely the kitchen and bathroom furniture) The second roommate himself had so few furniture (his room was more like a monk's cell), was that because to get more nothing would be - for me anyway are a few small items from the kitchen fallen off, which I am now, as the large soup ladle. However, I have the same time some great furniture inherited when Sonja and Raphael have emigrated to France, and Billy, drawer unit and zalreichem bits and pieces I am also a daily basis. What exactly is my roommate
No. 3 all will leave behind is not yet clear, but it seems that some fine pieces in Graz "getting stuck". Including are mainly small furniture, but I have just inherited bath towel, winter boots, completely unexpectedly.

And, most coolest is that if one day I leave Graz, then I can do with the collected mischief still something good. The bus driver fantastic bazaar has promised me a pick. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment