Now I can not even hear from me for a while. Why not? Because I have not done so much copy steal data except for the Diss zusammenzu
I'm starting starting with a tip at Dork Tower to read between the Internet forums for the work of Webcomics, the big discovery here was Weregeek , and when I order by was (unfortunately), I am, after further " fabric looked around a bit "and revamped classics such as the one hand xkcd , and the other a few new things being looked at.
Secondly, I have a totally new house ökogeekiges "animal", namely a Kefir .
Thirdly my life as a nerd on Monday towards a new high point, because a dream I have cherished roughly half my life is going to finally come true: I try it once with Pen & Paper RPGs . Is "only" DSA, but like so. , P start What else but a classic? Moreover, it is probably simply the first RPG, of whose existence I knew it was the coolness namely in the toy department.
(good grief, I can not believe that there are how many years after their defeat nor Google results for Cool. The Internet forgets really nothing!)
Sun, and where I have now so much talk nerdy stuff that you from reading alone has already grown a horn-rimmed glasses, I had the good nor the final link to a great article that finally satisfactory explains why school suckt, if you're a smart kid: click .
0 comments:
Post a Comment