Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cessna Citation X Parts For Sale

first additional information is available online

Hello, colleagues from Belgium on their side first information www.gasballon.be to this year's Gordon Bennett race is releasing, they will also soon have a completely new sub-FS r publish this year's race.
is now already see a picture of the maiden voyage of the "Fin Pearl".
This is a top modern balloon, which is the German team Hora-extinguisher available.

Yesterday I noticed is that the transport of the balloons by plane to America is the only chance to say:
"Gas balloons fly"!

It looks like we get to ride in America, a Garmin GPSMAP 496, which will allow us with an additional antenna, live via Sattelit not only our position to determine, but also weather information (wind, precipitation, views, Blitzaktivitä , t) to load on our map screen.
I'm excited about this possibility, which will be available in Europe is not well-being.
Here is a beautiful picture that I got from www.gasballon.be:


0 comments:

Post a Comment